Socialisation and obedience
Socialisation means exposing young dogs to other people, dogs and situations they will be expected to encounter in life. Socialisation classes are a good start toward the healthy development of your dog.
Classes are suitable for pups under 16 weeks and provide:
- interaction with other people and puppies.
Obedience training teaches your dog to respond reliably to commands and can start from six months.
Benefits of socialisation and obedience training
Socialisation and obedience training helps your dog to:
- gain good social skills
- build relationships and trust
- learn their place in the family
- learn how to behave around people and other dogs
- avoid bad habits and behaviour.
Find out more about socialisation and obedience and training from Gooddogsa.
Search community information.