Community resources for hire
We have a range of resources available for loan to registered not-for-profit community groups in the West Torrens area.
Resources for loan include:
- audio visual equipment
- outdoor games
- tools and equipment
To be eligible to register as a member and borrow resources your organisation must be:
- a not-for-profit organisation
- a charity group
- a voluntary sector organisation.
Your organisation or group must also:
- operate from a bona fide business address
- be located within the boundaries of West Torrens and/or
- provide significant benefit to the local community in West Torrens.
How to join
Your first step is to register your organisation via the Community Resource Collection registration form.
Up to two members of your organisation can be nominated for registration.
You will need to produce:
- identification (driver's licence, utility bill)
- a letter from your organisation stating that you are the nominated member of the group.
Once your registration is approved you will receive correspondence from one of our team members providing access to our booking system.
Resources must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
If you have any questions contact our Contact Community Transport and Resource Collection Coordinator on 8416 6333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collecting and returning loan items
Loan items must be collected and returned to the Community Resource Centre by appointment only.
Community Resource Centre hours
14 Somerset Ave, Hilton SA 5033
Monday and Friday 8.00am - 3.00pm