The City Services and Climate Adaptation and City Facilities and Waste Recovery Standing Committee Meetings are being held on Tuesday 3 October 2023 from 6pm. Click on this link to listen to the meeting livestream. Passcode:918 287.
How to access a livestream
You may access an audio livestream of Council and General Committee Meetings by following the instructions below:
- Click the link above for the relevant meeting.
- When you click on Open Zoom, it will load the Zoom application for you to join the meeting webinar. You may be asked to download the Zoom client, alternatively you can access the meeting through your browser.
- If the Meeting Host has not yet started the meeting webinar, you will see a similar message to below.
- At 7pm the Host will start the meeting and you will be automatically connected to the webinar [Council meeting].
Listen using your phone
- If you do not have access to the internet to view the livestream you may listen to the meeting using your telephone
- To access the meeting audio by telephone please call 61 8 7150 1149 and when prompted for the webinar ID enter 962 6855 2354 followed by hash (#)
- You will be prompted for your participant ID, please press hash (#) to skip this
- You will now be able to listen to the meeting.
What if livestream fails?
In the unfortunate event that the livestreaming fails during the meeting, a recording of the live stream will be published on this website after the meeting.
How to speak at a council meeting
Members of the public are not eligible to participate in the Council meeting. Please refer to the Deputations page for instructions on how you can speak at a Council meeting.
Agendas and minutes