Freight and transport vehicles

  •  Downloads 1

Restricted access vehicles

Vehicles such as B-Double trucks are restricted to using certain roads in the area.

Use RAVnet to search for gazetted non-legal heavy vehicle routes.

Over-dimension/over mass vehicles

Vehicles exceeding the mass or dimension limits must have a permit for travel on a local council road.

Apply for an oversize/overdimension vehicle permit

Find out more about mass and dimension limits for general heavy vehicles.

No truck sign areas

Heavy vehicles (over 4.5 tonnes GVM) can only be driven beyond these signs if there is no alternative route to their destination.

Restricted weight limit signs

Vehicles exceeding the restricted weight limits must have a permit from Council to pass beyond the sign.

Download an oversize or overmass vehicle clearance application.