Stormwater and service connections
You need Council approval to install storm water drainage pipes and underground consumer mains from the boundary of your property to the road.
All work must be done according to the specifications sheets and conditions set out on the application forms.
- Download guidelines for underground consumer mains or electrical work.
- Download guidelines for stormwater connections on Council land.
Applying for approval
When you’re ready to apply complete and submit the relevant form with the required fees.
- Submit an online application.
- Download printable application for underground consumer mains or electrical work.
- Download printable application for stormwater connections on Council land.
If you don’t have approval
Property owners can be penalised for non-compliant work and must rectify it at their cost.
Email the Service Centre or call 8416 6333.