Road closures, oversize and overmass vehicles


You need a permit to drive oversize and overmass vehicles. 

Applying for a permit

Apply for a permit from Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.

Road closures

If you need to apply for a road to be closed for any purpose call us on 8416 6333.

More information

Email the Service Centre or call 8416 6333.