Recognition of significant milestones for West Torrens residents
The City of West Torrens will provide a personal message from the Mayor to recognise the following significant milestones:
- 50th, 60th, 70th and 75th wedding anniversaries
- 90th, 95th, 100th, 105th, 110th birthdays
To register, contact the Office of the Mayor and CEO via email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details:
- Full name and address of recipient/s
- Date and type of significant milestone (eg. birthday or wedding anniversary)
- Contact email address and/or phone number of person requesting.
All requests must be received at least two (2) weeks before the date of the significant milestone.
All South Australian residents can also request a personal message of congratulations from the Premier of South Australia via this link.
The Department of Premier and Cabinet will also advise the offices of Her Majesty the Queen, the Governor-General, the Governor of South Australia, the Prime Minister, Federal and State Leaders of the Opposition, and Federal and State Members of Parliament depending on the milestone.