Please do not proceed with any booking application if you are uncertain about any of the terms and conditions or suitability of the venue.
It is advisable to view the venue to ensure its suitability before making a booking. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a viewing time or phone 8416 6333.
Once received, booking applications are processed and if approved by our staff your booking is then confirmed. Requests to cancel bookings after staff confirmation will incur a $75 administration fee.
Handy booking guide
Please see our Handy Booking Guide for tips to help ensure you get a space that suits you.
- We do not take any tentative bookings.
- To make a booking you must be more than 18 years of age.
- Please provide us with 2 weeks advance notice when requesting a booking date.
- Requests to cancel bookings after staff confirmation will incur a $75 administration fee.
To apply online for a booking, please complete and submit the Apex Park Community Facility application form.
To apply for a booking by post, please complete and return the application form (Apex Park Community Facility application for hire schedule A); please allow time for postage delivery.
Please take some time to read the terms and conditions (West Torrens Community Facilities terms and conditions of hire) and return the signed section with your application form.
Returning your completed form
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions:
- In person or by post - City of West Torrens, 165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033
- or by email - email@example.com.