Library catalogue and Libraries SA app
You can use the Library catalogue or Libraries SA app to:
- search our collection
- request an item(s)
- view your account details
- log onto an eResource (e.g. BusyThings, Road to IELTS, Studiosity)
- download an eBook or eAudiobook
- pay fees and fines (catalogue only)
- use your phone as a library card (app only).
To access your account you need to know your library barcode number and PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, or aren't sure of your library barcode number, you can reset your PIN / recover your barcode here (if you have an email address registered in your library account), or contact us on 8416 6228.
Access the Library catalogue
Access the Library catalogue here.
Access the Libraries SA app
The Libraries SA app is available for Apple and Android devices. For more information, and download links, visit the Libraries SA app page.
Looking for help on the app? Check out tips for customers on using the Libraries SA app.