You can pay for your printing either by cash or EFTPOS. Credit can be either added to your Library card or you can use a Guest Ticket. Please be aware that credit added at the Hamra Centre Library is only available for use at the Hamra Centre Library. If you have your Library card replaced, remember to ask the staff to transfer any credit on your old card.
Please note: printing straight from your USB is not available; customers need to either use one of our computers or laptops or use our web printing service.
Black and white printing
- 20 cents per A4 page
- 40 cents per A3 page
- $1 per A4 page
- $2 per A3 page
Need to print something from your own device? Try web printing!
This service enables you to print documents from your internet-enabled device (home personal computer, laptop or mobile device). Please ensure you have your library barcode number handy.
Step 1 - uploading your file for printing
- Go to our WebPrint page
- Log in using your library card number
- Click on 'Change' if you want to change the print attributes (e.g. colour/b&w; one/two sided).
- Click on 'Select file' to upload the file you want to print. The total cost will be displayed.
- Your file is uploaded and ready for release.
Step 2 - releasing (printing) your print
- Visit the Hamra Centre Library at 1 Brooker Terrace, Hilton, within 24 hours to release your print job.
- Scan your library card at the print station.
- Select the job(s) you want to print.
- Press print.
Webprint instructions(JPG, 79KB).