To pay for your printing, you can add credit to your library card. You can pay by cash or EFTPOS. Please be aware that credit added at the Hamra Centre Library is only available for use at the Hamra Centre Library.
Printing straight from your USB is not available. You will need to either use one of our computers or use our web printing service.
Cost of black and white printing:
- 20 cents per A4 page,
- 40 cents per A3 page.
Cost of colour printing:
- $1 per A4 page,
- $2 per A3 page.
Need to print something from your own device? Try web printing!
This service enables you to print documents from your internet-enabled device (home personal computer, laptop or mobile device). Please ensure you have your library barcode and PIN handy.
Step 1 - uploading your file for printing
- Go to our WebPrint page.
- Log in using your library card number and PIN.
- Click on 'Change' if you want to change the print attributes (e.g. colour/b&w; one/two sided).
- Click on 'Select file' to upload the file you want to print. The total cost will be displayed.
- Your file is uploaded and ready for release.
Step 2 - releasing (printing) your print
- Visit the Hamra Centre Library at 1 Brooker Terrace, Hilton, within 24 hours to release your print job.
- Scan your library card at one of the photocopiers.
- Select the job(s) you want to print.
- Press print.
Webprint instructions(JPG, 79KB).