Fees and charges
Local Government Act
Under Section 188 of the Local Government Act, the City of West Torrens is allowed to impose fees and charges on items such as:
- the use of any property or facility owned, controlled, managed or maintained by the City of West Torrens
- services supplied to a person on request
- carrying out work at a person's request
- providing information or materials, or copies of, or extracts from, Council records
- in respect of any application to the City of West Torrens
- in respect of any authorisation, licence or permit granted by the City of West Torrens
- in respect of any matter for which another Act provides that a fee fixed under this Act is to be payable.
The City of West Torrens fees and charges are reviewed annually and a new schedule is issued each financial year.
Download fees and charges (last updated 15 February 2022)
Fees and charges 2021/22 (Current Financial Year)
Fees and charges 2022/23 (Effective from 1 July 2022)