City of West Torrens Awards
Many of us know someone in our community that goes above and beyond to help others. Often these people go unrecognised as, to them, their reward is the satisfaction that they get from doing good deeds.
In 2022 we launched the City of West Torrens Awards Program, which will recognise and honour deserving locals all year round.
Previously the City of West Torrens Awards were aligned with the Australia Day Awards and, subsequently, only awarded on 26 January each year. We understand that many of our local community deserve to be recognised all-year round and, as a result, will now be honouring deserved locals on a regular basis.
There are various categories people can nominate recipients in:
- Civic Award - for someone who has given outstanding service, or been a benefactor to, West Torrens.
- Business Award - for a local business that has made an outstanding contribution to business and/or community services in West Torrens.
- Community Group - to a group that has made an outstanding voluntary contribution to the community in West Torrens.
- Community Service - for an individual that has made an outstanding voluntary contribution in the field of community services to West Torrens.
- Environment - for individuals, community groups, schools and/or businesses that demonstrate commitment to our environment though a project or initiative that they have undertaken.
Nominate someone today.