Book discussion group collection
Our Library has a large collection of book club sets available for library members.
There’s an extensive range of subject areas including biographies, fiction and modern classics.
Please ask library staff for more information.
Book Discussion Group titles 2021
Book club sets guidelines
- Library members with a profile of Book Discussion Group (BDG) can access the collection after discussion with library staff.
- The complete set must be checked out on one library card.
- One designated book club member must collect and return the complete set of 10 books to West Torrens Library Service.
- The designated book club member must return the set in full. If the set is incomplete the designated member must advise West Torrens Library Service of the circumstances and propose a resolution.
- The designated member is responsible for any lost or damaged books. Identical replacements are required.
- Borrowing time for book club sets is six weeks.
- Please contact us if an extension is required.
- Holds cannot be placed on book club sets.
- Title suggestions are welcome.
Looking to join a book club?
The Hamra Centre Library is home to three book clubs that meet on a monthly basis. Click here for more information.