Digital Search Assistant Chatbot
Hi. You can ask me all sorts of questions and I'll do my best to find the answer on our website.
When I give you a preview of the answer, always visit the link I give to make sure its correct. There's a limit to how much my preview can show, so there might be more information on the page.
Some tips to help me out
- If your question is about something specific like the library, make sure you mention it in your question. As an example, "What are the opening hours at the library" .
- Keep your questions short and simple full sentences, not just keywords.
- You can ask about what bins specific items go in like, "What bin do pizza boxes go in"
- Find out when your next bin day is and which bins are due to go out, "When is my bin collected"
- You can ask is the JP is currently available at the library "Is the JP in?"
- During business hours if you say "I want to speak to a real person", I'll close my window and start our Live Chat.
- If I can't answer your question I will suggest a couple pages where you might find the answer
- My human creators are monitoring what questions get asked and will keep improving me if I get it wrong