Published on 20 July 2021
With the Stage 5 COVID-19 restrictions easing from midnight Tuesday 27 July 2021, our facilities will be reopening for businesses. The following will apply:
- Civic Centre will be reopen to the public at 8.30am on Wednesday 28 July and visitors are highly encouraged to wear masks (some disposables will be available). To help adhere to 1 person per 4 square metres, we're asking our community to, where possible, undertake Council activities online (see below).
- Hamra Centre Library to reopen from noon Wednesday 28 July - please note that wearing a mask indoors is highly encouraged in public places so please wear one if you have it. Our staff will be wearing masks and sanitisation facilities will be available. Please ensure you scan the QR code when visiting or sign in for SA Health contract tracing and adhere to the 1.5m physical distancing requirements.
- Mobile Library will resume as of Monday 2 August. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask when utilising this facility and adhere to 1.5m physical distancing as the Mobile Library is a small space.
- Library Home Delivery program will begin on Wednesday 28 July with contactless delivery.
- The Justice of the Peace Service will resume; JPs will wear masks.
- All Community Service programs (library, active ageing, CHSP social, lifestyle, community bus, volunteers etc.) have been postponed and this will be reviewed on Wednesday 4 August.
Many of our services are available online via our website - westtorrens.sa.gov.au
You can also contact us on 8416 6333, email email@example.com, chat with us online via our website or SMS. As our staff will be working from home during this time, our regular phone number will be diverted to officers’ personal phones. Please be aware there may be some delay in attending to phone queries, however we will do our best during this time.