The Voters Roll for local government elections consists of 2 components – the State (House of Assembly) Roll and the Council Supplementary Roll.

If you are on the State Roll, you will automatically receive a voting pack mailed to your registered address so that you can participate in Local Government elections.

If you are not enrolled on the State Roll you may be eligible to register on Council's Supplementary Roll if:

  • You have been resident at your current address for one month and are not on the State Electoral Roll.
  • You are a sole owner/occupier of rateable property.
  • You are not an Australian Citizen but you have been a resident at your current address for one month.
  • You are a landlord for rateable property.
  • You are an organisation/business owner or occupier of rateable property.
  • You are a group of owners or occupiers of rateable property.

Enrolments close for the 2022 Council elections at 5pm on Friday 29 July 2022.

To ensure you are enrolled, please complete the relevant enrolment form below or contact Council.

Form 1 Resident not on the state electoral roll or a sole owner or sole occupier (where owner or occupier is a person)
Council Voters Roll Form 1(PDF, 485KB)

Form 2 Business or Organisation sole owner or occupier(body corporate) 
Council Voters Roll Form 2(PDF, 518KB)

Form 3 Group of owners or occupiers (property owned or occupied by more than one person and/or business/organisation) 
Council Voters Roll Form 3(PDF, 565KB)

If you have moved house or changed your name and are on the State roll, you will need to: