Free workshops with guest Presenter, Alan Shepard.
Alan has years of experience in establishing successful compost systems and worm farms at community, school and organic gardens around Adelaide.
Composting: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- techniques for setting up and maintaining a successful system
- how to use liquid compost, humus and accelerators.
Reserve your place at the Composting workshop via Eventbrite.
Worm farming: 8pm - 9pm
- how to set up various systems
- what to feed worms
- how to use the castings and juice
- how to keep worms alive in hot weather.
Refreshments provided and workshop is open to all.