UPDATE: Read the latest update regarding our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Read more.
Book Discussion Group Collection
West Torrens Library Service has a large collection of book club sets available for library members. There’s an extensive range of subject areas including biographies, fiction and modern classics. Please ask library staff for more information.
Book Discussion Group titles 2020
Book club sets guidelines
- Only library members with a profile of Book Discussion Group (BDG) can access the collection after discussion with library staff.
- The complete set must be checked out on one library card.
- Borrowing time for book club sets is 6 weeks.
- Holds cannot be placed on book club sets.
- One designated book club member must collect and return the complete set of 10 books to West Torrens Library Service.
- The designated book club member must return the set in full. If the set is incomplete the designated book club member must advise West Torrens Library Service of the circumstances and propose a resolution.
- The designated book club member is responsible for any lost or damaged books. Identical replacements are required.
- Please contact the library if an extension is required.
- Title suggestions are welcome.