UPDATE: Read the latest update regarding our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Read more.
From wherever you have access to the internet you can use the Library catalogue or app to:
- search our collection
- log onto an eResource (e.g. BusyThings, Road to IELTS, Studiosity)
- download an eBook, eAudiobook or eMagazine
- renew or request an item(s)
- look at your account details
- pay fees and fines (catalogue only)
- use your phone as a library card (app only).
To request, renew or access library items online you will need your library card number and PIN. Your PIN was set when you joined. If you have forgotten it you can either reset it online (if you have an email address registered in your library account) or call us on 8416 6228. On the Libraries SA app look for "Forgotten PIN", on the Library catalogue you need to go My Account (top right hand corner) and look for the "Forgot PIN" link. Alternatively, reset your PIN here.
Access the Library app
The Libraries SA app is available for Apple and Android devices. For more information, and download links, visit the Libraries SA app page. Looking for help on the app? Check out Tips for customers on using the Library app.
Access the Library catalogue