The Thebarton Community Centre, located on the corner of South Road and Ashwin Parade, Torrensville (car park entrance via South Road) offers a flexible space for hire. The Centre can be used by a number of hirers at the same time.
- You need to book to use the Thebarton Community Centre, please give us 2 weeks advance notice for a booking.
- To make a booking you must be over 18 years of age.
- Regular hirers need to pay in one month advance.
- In the event that the hirer cancels a booking, written notification is required and cancellation fee may apply.
- To apply for a booking date please complete and return the application form (Thebarton Community Centre application for hire schedule A)
- Please take some time to read the terms and conditions (Thebarton Community Centre terms and conditions of hire schedule C) and return the signed section with your application form.
Returning your completed form
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions to:
City of West Torrens
165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Hilton SA 5033
- Online Booking Form
- Room Availability Calendar
Room availability calendar
Click on a day to see current bookings for that day. Current bookings display the booking time and room name. Click the arrows to move forward / backward in month or day view. Note: Hall A and Hall B cannot be booked at the same time to alternate groups.
- Thebarton Community Centre Events Calendar
Thebarton Community Centre Events Calendar
Click on an event to see the details for that event. Click the arrows to move forward / backward in month or day view.
- Book your induction
Book your induction
After you receive confirmation of your booking, you can then book your induction for the Thebarton Community Centre using our online form below prior to your event date.
- More information
Take the hassle out of your next meeting by booking one of our catering packages.
You can choose your own caterer or do you own catering.
A dishwasher is provided for your use.
If you are a regular hirer of the centre you will need to have public liability insurance to the minimum value of $20 million.
You will need to promote your event yourself.
Community events can be listed on this site.
Please note: If community and/or 'not for profit' groups wish to use the Thebarton Community Centre on a regular weekend basis (and can be accommodated) then they will be required to pay the relevant private/corporate rate to do so. Regular bookings only be guaranteed for a four week period at a time.