The Plympton Community Centre, located at 34 Long Street, Plympton 5038 offers a flexible space for hire.
- You need to book to use the Plympton Community Centre. Advance bookings are recommended.
- To make a booking you must be over 18 years of age.
- You will need to pay a deposit to hold your booking. Regular hirers need to pay in one month advance.
- If you cancel you will not lose your deposit but you may need to pay a cancellation fee.
- To apply for a booking date please complete and return the application form (Plympton Community Centre application for hire schedule A)
- Please take some time to read the terms and conditions (Plympton Community Centre terms and conditions of hire schedule C) and return the signed section with your application form.
Returning your completed form
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions to:
City of West Torrens
165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Hilton SA 5033
- Large hall
- Meeting room
- Sewing / Billiard room
- bus drop off access
- car parking facility for 25 cars (2 disability parking).
What activities can be held at the Centre?
|Health and fitness that benefits the community
Please note: All hires from 5pm Friday until 8am Monday are considered private hire and the appropriate fee will apply. Requests to waive fees will not be considered.
Download the Plympton Community Centre schedule of facilities and fee schedule B.
Availability for hire?
Monday to Sunday, 8am to 11pm
You can choose your own caterer or do you own catering.
A dishwasher is provided for your use.
If you are a regular hirer of the centre you will need to have public liability insurance to the minimum value of $20 million.
We'd love to hear about your experience at the Plympton Community Centre via our online feedback form.