- You need to book to use the Plympton Community Centre. Advance bookings are recommended.
- To make a booking you must be over 18 years of age.
- You will need to pay a deposit to hold your booking. Regular hirers need to pay in one month advance.
- If you cancel you will not lose your deposit but you may need to pay a cancellation fee.
- To apply for a booking date please complete and return the application form (Plympton Community Centre application for hire schedule A)
- Please take some time to read the terms and conditions (Plympton Community Centre terms and conditions of hire schedule C) and return the signed section with your application form.
Returning your completed form
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions to:
City of West Torrens
165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Hilton SA 5033
Click on a day to see current bookings for that day. Current bookings display the booking time and room name. Click the arrows to move forward / backward in month or day view.
You can choose your own caterer or do you own catering.
A dishwasher is provided for your use.
If you are a regular hirer of the centre you will need to have public liability insurance to the minimum value of $20 million.