A range of resources are available for loan to registered not-for-profit community groups in the local area.
Resources for loan include:
To be eligible to register as a member and borrow resources your organisation must be:
- a not-for-profit organisation
- a charity group
- a voluntary sector organisation.
Your organisation or group must also:
- operate from a bona fide business address
- be located within the City of West Torrens boundaries and/or
- provide significant benefit to the community.
How to join
The first step is to register your organisation or group for corporate membership at the Hamra Centre Library.
Up to two members of your organisation can be nominated for registration.
You will need to produce:
- identification (drivers licence, utility bill)
- a letter from your organisation stating that you are the nominated member of the group.
Resources must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
Email Customer Service or call 8416 6272.
Collecting and returning loan items
Loan items are collected and returned by appointment only to the Community Resource Centre.
Community Resource Centre hours
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm