People hiring a community facility from the City of West Torrens will need to complete a COVID-Safe Plan or a COVID Management Plan
(depending on the public activity or attendance number). It is a condition of hire that a copy of this plan be provided to the City of West Torrens and any other relevant authority. In order to assist you with your plan, Community Centre staff will provide hirers with room dimensions to complete the venue capacity section, however it is the hirer's responsibility to ensure all obligations and recommendations are adhered to.
- You need to book to use the Thebarton Community Centre, please give us 2 weeks advance notice for a booking.
- To make a booking you must be over 18 years of age.
- Regular hirers need to pay in one month advance.
- In the event that the hirer cancels a booking, written notification is required and cancellation fee may apply.
- To apply for a booking date please complete and return the application form (Thebarton Community Centre application for hire schedule A)
- Please take some time to read the terms and conditions (Thebarton Community Centre terms and conditions of hire schedule C) and return the signed section with your application form.
Returning your completed form
You may return your completed application form and signed terms and conditions to:
City of West Torrens
165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Hilton SA 5033