Road closures, oversize & overmass vehicles

Over mass and over size heavy vehicles

You need a permit to drive oversize and overmass vehicles. 


Applying for a permit

Apply for a permit from Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. You can find out how to apply on the website.

To apply for a permit from Council submit an Oversize and overmass vehicle clearance application form doc (220KB).


Road closures

If you need to apply for a road to be closed for any purpose call us on 8416 6333


More information

Email the Service Centre or call 8416 6333

Related content