Other development advice

Liquor licensing

How to get a license to serve alcohol at local premises.

Building Fire Safety Committee

Information about the role of the Building Fire Safety Committee and its members at the City of West Torrens
Woman working at the computer from home

Home activity

What you need to know about operating a business from home.
Building drawings

Questions about other developments

Answers to your questions about neighbouring building work.

Building over SA Water easements

Requirements when undertaking works adjacent/over SA Water asset or easement.


What to do with it, how to remove it and where to put it.