The carefully tended heritage gardens and expansive lawns at Cummins House are perfect for garden weddings.
Our garden ceremony package includes:
- exclusive and private use of the gardens
- seating for 50 guests
- a red carpet
- a floral archway with two flower filled vases
- two pedestals with flower filled vases
- two umbrellas
- three reserved car parks for family/marriage celebrant
- a table and two chairs for the register signing.
Cummins House is closed to the public during your wedding so that your wedding party has private use of the gardens and a number of locations inside the house for photographs.
In the event of inclement weather you may use the grand drawing room for your ceremony at no extra cost.
For further information or to book a time for a private viewing to discuss your personal requirements for your wedding email Cummins House or call 8294 1939.
Bookings, catering, fees and conditions
To book email Cummins House or call 8294 1939
View information about fees and conditions. pdf (296.69 KB)
View information about approved caterers at Cummins House