Thousands of young people aged 12 to 25 from across Australia get involved in National Youth Week (NYW) each year.
Getting involved in NYW is an opportunity for young people to:
- share your ideas
- attend live events
- have your voice heard on issues of concern to you
- showcase your talents
- celebrate your contribution to the community
- take part in competitions
- have fun.
There are many ways you can get involved in NYW.
Email Community Development Officer, Youth to find out how you can contribute.
Find out more about National Youth Week.
NYW is a joint Australian Government, state, territory and local government initiative. It is coordinated with the help of a group of young people representing each state by:
- the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- departments responsible for youth affairs across in each state and territory.