Camden Community Centre works closely with local residents, groups and agencies, to facilitate personal development and a healthy community. Providing innovative, quality services that encourage participation in community life for individuals thus enriching their lives and the lives of others.
- Camden's Op Shop; Monday to Friday, 10am – 2pm. Bargains galore. Donations gratefully accepted.
- Pleasure art class; Wednesday 1.45pm – 4.15pm. Cost $5, includes coffee/tea.
- Travel Club; Monthly excursions around Adelaide with morning tea and lunch included. Cost $32.
- Camden Explorers; Mondays, 10am – 1.30pm. Varied social programs and outings for residents of supported residential facilities and people living with disability.
- Ladies Group; Wednesdays, 10.30am – 1.30pm. Varied social programs with occasional outings.
- Mixed Group; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10.30am – 1.30pm. Varied social programs with occasional outings.
- Community Garden; Grow your own vegetables and herbs. Cost $2 per week including soil and fertilisers.
- Camden Community Child Care; Approved long day care for children 18 months to four years. Early learning class (structured educational program) four years to school age. Monday to Friday 8am - 5.30pm. Tel. 8294 8044.