The Mendelson Scholarship program is an undergraduate scholarship scheme offered through the Max and Bette Mendelson Foundation.
Value and number of scholarships offered
Each year we determine the number and value of scholarships awarded on the advice of the Management Committee of the Max and Bette Mendelson Foundation.
Applications for 2016 closed on 14 April 2016.
Download the application form. pdf (297KB)
Download information for applicants. pdf (291KB)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen.
- have been a resident of the City of West Torrens for at least three years before the application closing date
- be an undergraduate student in a degree course in South Australia
- be a full-time student as defined by the University for the current academic year
- have completed full-time study for the previous academic year* if you are a continuing student
*as defined by the university for that year.
You MUST attach a separate personal statement in support of your application. If you consider that you have any particular special need for assistance, please include details with your statement.
You will be notified about the success of your application.
Scholarship presentation ceremony
A Max and Bette Mendelson Foundation scholarship presentation ceremony is held each year in June.
Mendelson scholars are presented with a cheque, a certificate and a medallion.
Email Kathleen Allen or call 8416 6333.