Log on to the catalogue
Using the catalogue online
From wherever you have access to the internet you can access the library catalogue to:
- search our collection
- log onto an electronic resource
- request an item you want to borrow
- look at your account details
- write or read a review about one of our items and find similar items.
To request, renew or access library items online you will need your library card number and PIN. Contact the library if you are unsure of either of these.
On your phone or iPad
If you have a smart phone or other portable device you can download the Library Anywhere App.
It does everything our catalogue does. You can:
- search our catalogue, place items on hold, renew items and access your account
- save records to your phone to access later
- find your nearest library
- look up library opening hours
- access tags, recommendations, similar books you might like and more than 500,000 reviews to help find your next great read.
Download Library Anywhere from the iTunes App Store.
Download Library Anywhere from the Android Market Place.
Go direct to Library Anywhere.