Yourtutor is free one to one homework help online for students in years 4 to 12, TAFE and University.
With Yourtutor you can:
- get help in English, maths, science
- get help researching assignments
- learn study skills.
Log in from home, school or at the library from Monday to Friday between 4pm and 8pm.
How it works
First you must log in with your library membership details (our staff can help you with this).
Once you’ve successfully logged in you will be placed in a queue for your chosen subject.
A tutor will contact you within seven minutes.
Yourtutor will help you:
- with your homework (but not do it for you)
- prepare assignments
- look up information (but not provide it).
You will be able to:
- use online whiteboards
- search the web
- send documents for your tutor’s feedback
- print copies of the session
- save the session to your computer or memory stick.
Yourtutor is a safe, supportive environment.
Students don’t have to give their names or other information about themselves.
Tutors use their first names only and could be anywhere in Australia.
Login to Yourtutor using your Library membership number (barcode).
If you’re at home follow the instructions on the screen to download the software to your computer.
Login to Yourtutor.