What day your household waste is collected
Download the PDF version
Find out your bin collection dates pdf (565KB)
Install the West Waste app on your mobile device to see your bin collection days and get automatic reminders to put your bins out for collection. You can also use our WTalerts sms service on other devices.
Click on your suburb below to view the collection dates in the browser
Putting your bins out
Follow these guidelines to make sure your bins are emptied on collection day:
- Put your bins out by 6am on collection day
- Face each bin towards the road - wheels towards the house
- Place bins at least 30 cms apart
- Place bins 1 metre from parked cars, trees, stobie poles and letter boxes
- Place the right items in the right bin
- Be sure your waste is not packed too tightly
- Keep the weight under 50kg
- Don't overfill – the lid must be able to close
- Bring your bins in within 24 hours of collection.
Missed collections, damaged bins and new bins
Contact the Waste Enquiry Line on 8295 5077 between 7am and 6pm if:
Bins are the property of Council and should not be removed if you relocate or sell your home.
If the property is being demolished, contact Council on 8416 6333 to arrange for the bins which feature Council's logo to be collected. They will be returned to the property once it is occupied. Bins with no logo are to remain at the property.
If your bin is missing complete the online form.
Solo Resource Recovery
181 Morphett Road
North Plympton SA 5037
Phone 8295 5077
Email Solo Resource Recovery