Under Section 188 of the Local Government Act, the City of West Torrens is allowed to impose fees and charges on items such as:
- the use of any property or facility owned, controlled, managed or maintained by the City of West Torrens
- services supplied to a person at his or her request
- carrying out work at a person's request
- providing information or materials, or copies of, or extracts from, the City of West Torrens records
- in respect of any application to the City of West Torrens
- in respect of any authorisation, licence or permit granted by the City of West Torrens
- in respect of any matter for which another Act provides that a fee fixed under this Act is to be payable.
The City of West Torrens fees and charges are reviewed annually and a new schedule is issued each financial year.
Download fees and charges