The 2017 Sunday Mail City to Bay Fun Run will be held on Sunday 17 September.
The event will comprise a 12 km run commencing in King William Street Adelaide, a Half City-Bay 6 km run starting at the Centro Shopping Centre, Kurralta Park and a 3 km run from at The Junction at Camden Park.
To ensure the safety of entrants starting the Half City-Bay at Kurralta Park, Council will have temporary parking restrictions in force in several adjacent streets on the Sunday morning.
Please note, these temporary controls will be in addition to existing permanent parking controls.
Parking will be prohibited:
- along the northern side of ANZAC Highway, from Marion Road to Warwick Avenue
- on the northern side of Mortimer Street, between Gray Street and Warwick Avenue
- on both sides of Warwick Avenue, between Mortimer Street and ANZAC Highway
- on the southern side of ANZAC Highway between South Road and Beckman Street
- on the southern side of ANZAC Highway, outside the Highway Hotel.
Parking controls will begin at 6 am and finish at 12 noon on Sunday.
Signs will be placed along ANZAC Highway, Mortimer Street and Warwick Avenue by the Friday before the event and removed early on Monday morning following the event.
If you require further information in relation to these parking restrictions, contact Council 8416 6333.
Information about temporary road closures and traffic restrictions can be obtained from the event website.