The Mendelson Scholarship program is an undergraduate scholarship scheme offered through the Max and Bette Mendelson Foundation.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be an Australian citizen.
- have been a resident of the City of West Torrens for at least three years before the application closing date.
- be an undergraduate student in a degree course in South Australia.
- be a full-time student as defined by the University for the current academic year.
- have completed full-time study for the previous academic year* if you are a continuing student.
*as defined by the university for that year.
2017 applications close 13 April 2017.
Further information and forms.