About the Master Plan
The City of West Torrens has developed a Draft Master Plan for the Kings Reserve precinct. The three stage plan aims to provide a sustainable, high-value, high-quality public reserve, which is more accessible and user-friendly for local residents and sporting clubs.
Proposed key features of the Kings Reserve Draft Master Plan are:
• improved accessibility throughout
• playground upgrade and relocation
• connecting vehicle and pedestrian path to better link facilities
• improved activation of community open space (picnic areas and sports fields)
• youth recreational hub including skate plaza, half basketball court and shelter
• bowling club upgrade
• new SAAFL building
• wetland with water harvesting capabilities.
Council is inviting community feedback on the Draft Master Plan until Friday 1 September 2017 with various opportunities to be involved as outlined.
Draft Master Plan concept drawing and stage plan
You can provide feedback on the Kings Reserve Draft Master Plan through any of the following ways:
1. Complete the Master Plan Feedback form pdf (4MB)
Once you have viewed the Draft Master Plan, this can be completed online through Council’s website westtorrens.sa.gov.au or with the enclosed survey.
2. Attend a community day on 26 August 2017
Council will be holding a community day and Little Day Out at Kings Reserve on Saturday 26 August between 1pm and 3pm. Attendees will be given the opportunity to obtain additional information, discuss the Master Plan and provide feedback in person.
3. In writing
‘Kings Reserve Master Plan feedback’
City of West Torrens
165 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Hilton SA 5033
By email: email@example.com
Feedback must be received by 5pm on Friday 1 September 2017.
Submissions received (including names and addresses) may be made public.