City of West Torrens ratepayers can receive their rate notices online - no more paper accounts!
Ratepayers can register with BPAY View® through their financial institution (eg bank, credit union) and receive their rate notices straight to the same online bank you use to pay them.
Some of the benefits include:
- Easy access - you can look after bills 24/7 over the internet from wherever you are and be notified when a new bill arrives^*.
- Get organised - have a summary of bills and their due date in one place. If you want to view a detailed bill, it’s only a few clicks away.
- Choose how you pay - for your convenience, you can still use BPAY to pay bills received via BPAY View and pay from your bank account, credit card account. You can also pay via any other method your biller allows.
- Pay on time - make payments immediately with BPAY or schedule payments for a later date†.
- Be kind to the environment - cut down on paper by choosing to receive bills online.
How to sign up
- Log into your online banking account
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
- Register to receive your City of West Torrens rate notice by entering:
- the BPAY Biller Code - 88567
- your BPAY View registration number - this is your assessment number located in the top right hand corner of your rates notice.
Find out more with this easy how to video.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
*Notification options may vary for each Financial Institution. Contact your Financial Institution for further information and terms and conditions. BPAY View is accessible anytime and anywhere you have access to your online, mobile or phone bank.
†Subject to availability of funds.