Alan Shepard will present two workshops at Reedbeds Community Centre.
Alan has years of experience in establishing successful compost systems and worm farms at community, school and organic gardens around Adelaide.
10am - Composting
- Learn simple techniques for setting up and maintaining a successful system.
- How to use liquid compost, humus and compost accelerators.
11.30am - Worm farming
- How to set up various systems.
- Problem solving.
- What to feed worms.
- How to use the castings and juice.
- How to keep worms alive in hot weather.
Come for one or for both! Sessions are free but places are strictly limited so bookings must be made.
Contact Margaret on 8416 6333 or you can book online via the links below.