We are committed to providing a supportive and safe working environment which recognises the need to balance career and personal life.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- study assistance - access to paid study leave and financial support
- paid parental leave (in addition to the federal entitlement).
- flexible working hours
- rostered/programmed days off
- confidential and professional counselling services for employees and immediate family members
- corporate health and wellbeing programs
- corporate uniform allowance
- limited free parking at work sites
- healthy lifestyle incentives
- immunisation programs
- journey accident insurance
- support to quit smoking
- ongoing professional development opportunities.
These are examples of benefits offered to different work groups.
Awards and enterprise agreements
Download a copy of the relevant enterprise agreement from the industrial Court or this site.